October 7th, 2009
winner of the weirdest use of ‘this is not a book’
This weeks winner is Noor Umm Bilal from Saudi Arabia!
I just love the perfect blend of weird, kind of creepy and also political.
Thank you for all who entered.
Next challenge: Create a chalk outline of yourself holding “this is not a book” (or with a place that “this is not a book” will go when you get it). Send a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
- create a thing a day month
- ecstatic flailing
- Ways to Reduce our Reliance on Corporations (and exposure to ads)
- How I Discovered my Secret Powers (redux)
- Secrets shared
- How to be a Guerilla Artist
- How to Start as an Illustrator
- Seven Steps to Getting Published
- 100 Ideas
- The Artist’s Survival Kit
- drawing faq
- 10 ways to infuse your work with your personality