get some words out today. they will slip into my private journal, the one with the pages falling out like leaves. dropping to the floor in a little pile.
how does one re-attach pages that are lost? I search for some glue, a needle and thread, a thimble.
I search for some lightheartedness today, but at times feel weighed down like the trees outside my window, the snow causing them to drop their arms in defeat. (If you shake the snow off of their branches it looks like they are waving at you.)
the snow marches on and so do i.
send me some happy thoughts.
- create a thing a day month
- ecstatic flailing
- Ways to Reduce our Reliance on Corporations (and exposure to ads)
- How I Discovered my Secret Powers (redux)
- Secrets shared
- How to be a Guerilla Artist
- How to Start as an Illustrator
- Seven Steps to Getting Published
- 100 Ideas
- The Artist’s Survival Kit
- drawing faq
- 10 ways to infuse your work with your personality