August 12th, 2004
I recently illustrated the “Room to Play Playscene”. Now available from Mudpuppy Press.
The scenes fold up just like a book with a cool handle to carry them everywhere. There are over 50 vinyl stickers (re-stickable) to choose from with characters, clothes, and furniture to decorate with. I had so much fun working on this project. There are three other scenes to choose from, which I am going to buy for myself because I really like the illustrators.
- create a thing a day month
- ecstatic flailing
- Ways to Reduce our Reliance on Corporations (and exposure to ads)
- How I Discovered my Secret Powers (redux)
- Secrets shared
- How to be a Guerilla Artist
- How to Start as an Illustrator
- Seven Steps to Getting Published
- 100 Ideas
- The Artist’s Survival Kit
- drawing faq
- 10 ways to infuse your work with your personality