a piece of panettone.
all of the people are gone
and i am finally left alone
with my book.
i feel like i could sleep for days and days.
but the book is too good
so i read instead.
into the depths of winter on the coast of newfoundland i go.
make sure you bring your mittens.
- create a thing a day month
- ecstatic flailing
- Ways to Reduce our Reliance on Corporations (and exposure to ads)
- How I Discovered my Secret Powers (redux)
- Secrets shared
- How to be a Guerilla Artist
- How to Start as an Illustrator
- Seven Steps to Getting Published
- 100 Ideas
- The Artist’s Survival Kit
- drawing faq
- 10 ways to infuse your work with your personality