1. the colic is not yet finished. my little one has ceased napping during the day and is not a happy camper. I should not have celebrated.
2. I found out recently that I am a “post consumer”, after doing a google search on “how to make your own shoes”. I should have known. This prompted a new book idea.
3. I get a new book idea every week (on a good week I might have several). yes, it’s true. Some make it. Many don’t. I write them all down.
4. I had thought that not many people were reading this blog as I have not been posted as frequently lately. Then I found out a friend’s site was swamped with traffic after I linked to her. oops.
5. So, um, hi there! Apparently you are still here in large numbers.
6. I got a new book idea while having pre-labour contractions, though I didn’t really know they were contractions at the time. I thought I was just feeling a bit “crampy”. My body was telling me that time was short, so I did a book proposal in 48 hours and submitted it before real labour began.
7. I use “U’s” in my words. Favourite, Labour. It’s okay, I’m Canadian.
8. My wikipedia page used to say I was American. Someone fixed it though. Thank you.
9. For anyone out there who still has a problem with my adfree viewpoint, there was a nice piece on NPR today about TV shows that are ads themselves. Talk about blurring lines.
10. On that note, I am being interviewed for a largish newspaper tomorrow about adfree blog. Nice.
11. I scored a review for Finish this Book in a magazine that I really love and respect, but I can’t tell you yet who it is. I’ll give you a clue though, it’s kind of a literary magazine. I’ll let you know when it’s out. It’s kind of a dream come true. I just hope they like it.
13. I am going to make my own shoes. Did you guess that already? I’ve been reading this blog in preparation. Plus he has a beautiful Vardo.