September 26th, 2006
hands in my pockets while i walk
thought i’m having while walking to DeFazio’s to get dinner…
what if everything in the world was one inch smaller?
think about that for a moment.
the air is cooler now.
i try to not step on leaves as i walk.
it gets harder every day.
- create a thing a day month
- ecstatic flailing
- Ways to Reduce our Reliance on Corporations (and exposure to ads)
- How I Discovered my Secret Powers (redux)
- Secrets shared
- How to be a Guerilla Artist
- How to Start as an Illustrator
- Seven Steps to Getting Published
- 100 Ideas
- The Artist’s Survival Kit
- drawing faq
- 10 ways to infuse your work with your personality