February 23rd, 2007
day 23- impermanence calendar
this is not exactly the execution i was going for but i wanted to get this one out.
description: an interactive calendar in which the user tears off a piece of paper for each day. the “days” once torn are then strung together in a kind of garland. the process of displaying the days that have passed is intended to make one more aware of the passing of time. (while also reusing materials which have outworn their function.) in a sense the passage of time is transformed into a celebration.
- create a thing a day month
- ecstatic flailing
- Ways to Reduce our Reliance on Corporations (and exposure to ads)
- How I Discovered my Secret Powers (redux)
- Secrets shared
- How to be a Guerilla Artist
- How to Start as an Illustrator
- Seven Steps to Getting Published
- 100 Ideas
- The Artist’s Survival Kit
- drawing faq
- 10 ways to infuse your work with your personality