February 10th, 2007
day 10-lotion, mouthwash, soap box skins
Who needs children’s toys when you can just cover up your household goods with these handy skins?
hours of fun.
- create a thing a day month
- ecstatic flailing
- Ways to Reduce our Reliance on Corporations (and exposure to ads)
- How I Discovered my Secret Powers (redux)
- Secrets shared
- How to be a Guerilla Artist
- How to Start as an Illustrator
- Seven Steps to Getting Published
- 100 Ideas
- The Artist’s Survival Kit
- drawing faq
- 10 ways to infuse your work with your personality